Hartal MSM Comments Policy
“For democracy to work, people have to talk. For it to work well, we need to talk well. – Patricia Roberts-Miller
This Site may include bulletin boards, discussion groups and other public areas that allow feedback to Hartal MSM writers and interaction between users (“Forums”). While Hartal MSM does not control the information/materials posted to Forums by users (the “Messages”), it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the Messages and to terminate your access to and use of the Forums.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Messages. You must comply with any rules posted by Hartal MSM on a Forum. You may not:
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or post author;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing material that is obscene, racist, homophobic or sexist or that contains any form of hate speech;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that infringe copyright;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are illegal, libellous, defamatory or may prejudice ongoing legal proceedings or breach a court injunction or other order;
- Post the same Message, or a very similar Message, repeatedly;
- Post or otherwise publish any Messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or “spam”;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
- Disguise the origin of any Messages;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including Hartal MSM writers or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or equipment;
- Collect or store other users’ personal data;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
By submitting Messages to any Forum you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hartal MSM from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Messages posted or published by you that are in breach of this policy.
The Forums contain Messages submitted by users over whom Hartal MSM has no control. The Hartal MSM cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Messages. Some users may breach these terms and post Messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Forum and should not rely on Messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions.
By submitting Message to a Forum you are granting Hartal MSM a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part and in any form. This may include personal information such as your user name and alias and your expressions of opinion. Hartal MSM reserves the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the Forums. You waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the Messages you submit.
It is not possible for Hartal MSM to fully and effectively monitor Messages that are submitted for infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that a message infringes your legal rights, please notify Hartal MSM immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.